(1) VaporCast, LLC does not tolerate the sale of products containing nicotine to those under the age of 18 years or those that are under the legal smoking age in their area, whichever is higher.
(2) By using www.vaporcaststore.com and its affiliates, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age and of legal smoking age in your area.
(3) VaporCast, LLC will not accept returns of e-liquid products. Please refer to the Shipping and Returns section of the site.
(4) VaporCast, LLC e-liquid products contain Kosher USP grade propylene glycol, Kosher USP grade vegetable glycerine, diluted menthol crystal solution, liquid nicotine, and natural and artificial flavorings which may contain alcohol. Our e-liquid products are diacetyl free. Should you be allergic or sensitive to any of these ingredients, do not purchase and/or discontinue use.
(5) VaporCast, LLC e-liquid products are intended to be consumed through vaporization in a personal vaporizer (pv) a.k.a. e-cigarette. Do not swallow or allow product to enter the body through any other means. If products contacts skin, rinse with warm, soapy water and dry.
(6) VaporCast, LLC e-liquid products are intended to be used as an alternative to traditional smoking and not as a cessation tool. VaporCast, LLC makes no claim as to your individual habits.
(7) All content on www.vaporcast.com and www.vaporcaststore.com are the property of VaporCast, LLC.
(8) VaporCast, LLC will not, under any circumstance, be held responsible for any typographical mistakes on www.vaporcaststore.com. VaporCast, LLC will cancel orders based on products containing errors in description or price and will refund the sale amount.
(9) All users of www.vaporcaststore.com making purchases must create a user account. User accounts can be suspended or terminated at any time without notice to the end user.
(10) You agree to remain in accordance with any local legislation related to e-cigarettes, nicotine use, or any other mandate as it relates to the products contained on www.vaporcast.com
(11) www.vaporcaststore.com is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The products, information, services and other content provided on and through this Site, including information that may be provided on the Site (directly or via linking to third-party sites by a healthcare or nutrition professional, are provided for informational purposes only. Please consult with your physician or other healthcare professional (collectively, "Healthcare Professional") regarding any medical or health-related diagnosis or treatment options.
The information provided on this Site and Linked Sites (as defined), including information relating to medical and health conditions, products and treatments, is often provided in summary or aggregate form. Again, it is not intended as a substitute for advice from your Healthcare Professional, or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging.
Each person is different, and the way you react to a particular product may be significantly different from the way other people react to such product. You should also consult your Healthcare Professional regarding any changes you may experience.
(12) All products are offered 'as is' and without warranty. VaporCast, LLC will make every attempt to ensure your shopping experience is a positive one.
(13) Under no circumstances will VaporCast, LLC be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused in connection with use of, or reliance on any product on this site.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless VaporCast, LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.